Tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
The ticket is issued by the Club subject to terms and conditions of entry. The use of this ticket to enter the The Technique Stadium constitutes acceptance of the Club’s terms and conditions of entry. Your attention is drawn to the following specific provisions:
- The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the Club.
- Tickets are issued for the personal use of the purchaser only save for transfer to his/her guest in acceptance with the terms and conditions of entry provided that such transfer takes place in consideration of no payment or benefit in excess of the value of the ticket plus any pro-rated administrative cost and such transfer does not take place in the course of any business or for the purpose of facilitating any third party business.
- Any ticket obtained or used in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Entry will be automatically void. The bearer will be refused entry and if already in the stadium, will be ejected in either case without refund.
- The unauthorised sale of tickets is illegal under section 1966 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994. This ticket may not be used in any commercial purpose save as expressly authorised by the Football League or the Club.
- Subject to the following provision no person may bring into (or use within) the stadium any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it. Mobile telephones are permitted within the stadium provided that they are used for personal and private use only.
- The Club reserves the right to eject from the stadium any person who fails to comply with the Club’s ticket conditions and/or ground regulations.
- Chesterfield Football Club accepts no responsibility if the seat in which this ticket refers is affected by adverse weather conditions.
- No refund for the ticket will be provided after the game has commenced.
- Chesterfield Football Club accepts no responsibility to replace lost, damaged or stolen tickets.
- Chesterfield Football Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss injury or damage to persons/property in or around the ground for The Technique Stadium.